Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
- Improved Taste. Produces clean, clear, great tasting water and eliminates odors.
- Removes Chlorine. Filters out up to 99.9% of chlorine and all chlorine by-products formed during the disinfection process of the water.
- Removes Contaminates. Removes up to 98.7% of solvents, gasoline, pesticides, trihalomethane and radon.
- Purified Drinking Water. You will never need to purchase bottled water again. You will have delicious, sparkling clear water available from the tap at your sink.
- Cooking. Using purified water makes better tasting foods, coffee, and tea. RO water can be supplied to your refrigerator to produce clean clear ice cubes and have pure cold water available at your refrigerator door.
- WKG Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems are validated by the Water Quality Association (WQA) under Industry Standard S-300-91 and certified by NSF.
- Activated Carbon pre-filter & post filter.
- TFC membrane 35 GPD
- Water saving shut-off valve
- 1.5 gallon storage tank
- Automatic Shut-off valve to conserve water
- Five Year Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Full line of designer taps available
HOW IT WORKS
The RO-TFC Reverse Osmosis Purification System is used to provide purified drinking water on demand. This system can create on demand water certified to be 98.7% pure under NSF/ ANSI 58 standards.
Water forced under normal line pressure through the RO membrane that allows only the pure water molecules to pass thru. The contaminates and impurities are emptied into the drain and the purified water is stored under the sink in a small tank. On demand, water is supplied to a special tap installed on the sink top . The system can produce up to 25 gallons of purified drinking water per day. No more bottled water expense or waste products.
To complete your system, WKG Water offers a full selection of designer faucets to match any finish or color. Please contact your WKG Sales rep or call for pricing and availability.
All systems include media, chemicals and configuration. Homes over 6500 Sq Ft or with excessive water usage require increased capacity equipment. Call for configuration and pricing.
For more information on our products or water treatment questions, call WKG Water’s toll free number at 1-877-880-0356 or e-mail your request to email@example.com.